Ms. Preacherrapper Returns To #MusicLov3rz January!

Ms. Preacherrapper returns with new songs, new Ideas, new revelations and prosperity. I have been focused on my book titled A Joyful Struggle on Amazon for a year now. Slated contacted me to turn my book into a movie. The movie of my book is scheduled to release in 2024. 

I have anointing and gifts from God, that allows me to be able to do so much. I am a Jake of all trades. Musically I have been performing for Myafton. Also have performed at small location, events, street Gospel Rap, and fundraising starts in March. I am from Little Rock, Arkansas but currently reside in GA.

I have manifested all dreams here. Its amazing, Were It Not For Momma is now on Tubi. My song God's Kings and Queens is in the movie, as I play lead. 

I have played background for ON THE COME UP on Paramount directed by Sanaa Lathan. I did co-lead in a play titled "How to Love A Damaged Man" I am here to promote the career God has given me, as music is the door for many opportunities. 

I can be found on all platforms. Follow me, get to know me... to all future fans, I welcome you. Connect with me learn how to deal with real life situations while believing in the Most High. Looking forward to all my new fans. (UMBA LA CEE AY)-FAR AWAY!! 

 RIGHT NOW DON'T WORRY, GRAB HOLD ON TO GOD UNCHANGING HAND AND DON'T LET GO OF GOD!! 

HAVE FAITH
BELIEVE
TRUST HIS WORD
MAKE THE VISION
WATCH GOD HELP YOU MAKE IT PLAIN
DO THE WORK AND LET NO WEAPON FORM AGAINST YOU PROSPER.

THE BATTLE HAS BEEN WON
 
Get Ms Preacherrapper's new single 'Holy': 
Coming soon on: Amazon | Apple Music | Spotify

Connect with her on Twitter


I am Ms Preacherrapper. I am called to inspire, motivate, encourage, and spread the word of the Gospel through Rap. I speak on so many different subjects in my music. I speak from experiences, wisdom, and my upbringing. 

We are living in a time when spiritual warfare is stronger then it has ever been. God has a plan, and he is getting His army together. We are responsible for breaking generational curses. We have to break them. We all must find some way to end generational curses in all circumstances.

I moved to Georgia in 2017, and I have not stopped following and working on my dreams. It has been a struggle. When you walk by faith, it's not easy... to believe something will happen without even knowing when or if it's even going to happen.

 Having faith as small as a mustard seed is all it takes. Just believe that God will give you what you ask for no matter the time. We become weary in our waiting, and we can block our blessing. I am here to tell you to allow the Holy Spirit to walk with you, talk with you, guide you. 

I would not be where I am today without following what God wanted me to do. Nothing is easy when walking by faith, but the reward of standing in your faith is when the blessings unfold. 

Take it to another level, don't allow fear to hold you back. It's a God thing. Let the Holy Spirit in!! 

You can find me on all digital platforms under Ms. Preacherrapper. We all have skills and talents that God gave us. Just tap in, ask for guidance, and watch God work in your life and in this world. 

Connect with her on Twitter



Get Ms. Preacherrapper's previous release "Don't Let Go Of God"



Popular posts from this blog

Macho Perez Returns To #MusicLov3rz May!

Rezurrection Returns To #MusicLov3rz April!

William T Starzz Featured In #MusicLov3rz May!